Tuesday, 19 August 2014

About BRAVO! tns Entertainment
Music, Comedy, Choreography, Drama, Celebrities (entertainers), B! News!
Subscribe via email
Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
We bring to you the official release of Sinach's ' I know who I am ' video. The audio was release over a year ago from Lo...
-
A lot of factors come to play on this subject matter about who is appropriately deserving for the credits to a hit song, whether it i...
-
Celebrated disc jockey “DJ JoeNel” teams up with Vector, Deettii and Pi Piego on this banging joint titled “ Lungu ”. This song is ...
-
Black Diamond Entertainment’s Wande Coal recruits the services of astute video director, Sesan for the visuals to his long time hit, “B...
-
The Nigerian culture is a proud one to be associated with, when I think about it, it leaves a smile on my face all the time. So I had...