Tuesday 17 May 2016

El Mafrex – How I Feel


 

Gospel artiste and two times MOBO recompenses chosen one, el Mafrex just dropped his eagerly awaited "Who am I" collection. 
"Who am I" is in its very own class. It highlights sixteen outstanding gospel tracks that ranges crosswise over different kinds. 
In actuality, the title of the collection originates from his capacity to acclaim and love God in various styles. In his own words, "Individuals have called me a gospel rapper, a gospel vocalist, as fundamentally putting a name on me, yet I don't care for names." 
"David commended God the way he enjoyed and was known as the man apparently seeking to win over God's affections, so I'm simply applauding God in any style the soul drives me to." 
"Things being what they are, who am I?"


Related Posts

El Mafrex – How I Feel
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.