Wednesday 13 May 2015

[VIDEO]: Bukwild Da Ikwerrian – Oh My Baby

bravotns.com


Bukwild Da Ikwerrian, popularly  known for his massive air play and hit club banger 'Show Me How To Fish', has released the official video to his 'Oh my Baby'  after teasing his numerous fans with the Oh My Baby BTS activities. The track, is truly a combination of reggae and gyration of which Bukwild da Ikwerrian is known for. The video on the other hand is a brief story about what happens when two people falls in love and overcome all odds to finally have their dreams come true and it’s told in a cultural voice.
The video which  was shot in the city of Port Harcourt depict the culture of the Riverine people. Oh my Baby video was directed by Bobby Rak. Watch,download and share your views with us.




DOWNLOAD Bukwild Da Ikwerrian – Oh My Baby

Related Posts

[VIDEO]: Bukwild Da Ikwerrian – Oh My Baby
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.