Monday 20 April 2015

[AUDIO]: Charass – “I Don See” (Prod. by Young John)

www.bravotns.com~charass~i don see


Charass,an afro-singing sensation and an MMM Records star has officially unveils the banging star’s newest sound track  I Don See sampled on afro and high life elements with beat make by the wicked producer, Young John!
This drop is in line with Charass's release of similar singles Keijebe featuring Achievas Entertainment general, Solidstar and Coco Butter he featured other super acts like Phyno,Davido etc. Charass's 'I don see' is one love song you can't afford to ignore. If you doubt me,click the download button below! 


Related Posts

[AUDIO]: Charass – “I Don See” (Prod. by Young John)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.