Monday 18 August 2014

DJ Jimmy Jatt – I Am Legend ft. Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem, M.I & Waje + The Industry (Album)

Dj Jimmy Jatt The Industry Art tooXclusive.com  DJ Jimmy Jatt   I Am Legend ft. Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem, M.I & Waje + The Industry (Album)DJ Jimmy Jatt
Cool DJ Jimmy Jatt finally releases his sophomore album “The Industry: Volume 1″ which is arguably the  biggest collaborative album out of Africa.
The LP  features 50 of the biggest artistes from two generations. The album – a reflection of DJ Jimmy Jatt‘s career so far – is executively produced by him, houses 22 tracks while the online version has 23 tracks.
Check out our track pick from the lengthy set; “I Am Legend” featuring Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem M.I and Waje. Do not forget to cop the album via iTunes after the cut and drop your comments.



DOWNLOAD

 Preview/BUY DJ Jimmy Jatt‘s “The Industry: Volume 1” album via iTunes

Related Posts

DJ Jimmy Jatt – I Am Legend ft. Ruggedman, Eedris Abdulkareem, M.I & Waje + The Industry (Album)
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.