Tuesday 22 December 2015

[AUDIO]:Bethany Bola Thani - YOU REIGN [Prod. by Dan Adegbenro]

 

 “To The King of kings and The Lord of lords, my God, my Rock and Fortress, Immortal, Invisible, The Only Wise God, He who does exceeding abundantly above, The Majesty, Head above all. Thine alone is the Power and greatness, glory and victory, forever and ever, Amen!
You reign over all, Jehovah. Your Kingdom knows no end.
Here’s a piece of my heart to you, beloved at this auspicious season. ‘You Reign’ brings tears to my eyes each time I worship God in the song. I see Him reigning over your circumstances now and beyond in Jesus name! Merry Christmas!” – Bethany Bola Thani
‘You Reign’ was produced by Dan Adegbenro.

Related Posts

[AUDIO]:Bethany Bola Thani - YOU REIGN [Prod. by Dan Adegbenro]
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.