Tuesday 6 October 2015

[B! News!]: Wizkid - How Drake got on my Ojuelegba remix.

 

Wizkid,live on Ghanaian radio station Empire FM revealed how Drake got on his Ojuelegba track.He detailed how Drake contacted him via instagram and asked that they meet in London where they recorded the remix version of the song. Wizkid added;

“I was there and saw that Drake followed me on Instagram so I DMed him and I was like ‘Yo, I’m a big fan of your music’ and he was like I like your music as well. So we started talking and we talked about hooking up in London, so I went to London the next day and when I got there, I saw that he had already done his verse to the song, it was just funny mehn!” 

Related Posts

[B! News!]: Wizkid - How Drake got on my Ojuelegba remix.
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.