Tuesday 6 October 2015

[AUDIO]: Smek – What Can I Give To You

 

Here is a new single release from fast-rising gospel artist Smek. This single titled “What Can I give to you” is a worship filled ballad that will stir up worship in your heart. A modern contemporary song that creates a sweet soft atmosphere with Smeks dynamic vocals seasoning his sound.
“I’ve checked to see what I can give God for all He has done and find out that all I have was given by Him. Everything I have is yours. The whole wide world is yours. There’s nothing I have that didn’t come from you. So I give you my heart and my soul” says Smek. Listen and share your views.

Related Posts

[AUDIO]: Smek – What Can I Give To You
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.