Tuesday 4 August 2015

]AUDIO[: I Depend On You - Dabo Williams


This one is coming from fast rising gospel singer, CEO of Zion music, Dabo Williams drop new single titled “I Depend on You,” produce by Mo-Mide.
Now it’s time to look away from the praise and Worship Scene!!! Yes people have danced and worship God endlessly from the depth of their heart. But yet there are still hidden tears, people crying in there secret places, some tears shows while some are inner tears.
In a chat with the gospel singer, he said, in a situation where all hope is gone and no one to help, no one to depend on. But amidst all, there is an inner voice speaking to us about this friend we can Depend on. And that’s the reason for this song you about to listen to. So that when we all feel alone and our heart thins out or when we in a tough situation and no one to depend on, I propose to you to depend on God as I Confess in this song. Listen and share your views.

 

DOWNLOAD I Depend On You - Dabo Williams

Related Posts

]AUDIO[: I Depend On You - Dabo Williams
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.