Wednesday 15 July 2015

[AUDIO]: Eric Arubayi – My Everything

 

Eric Arubayi, the 3rd Runner up, Idols West Africa Season one,came through with a new worship single Titled “My Everything”. He released the song on the14th of July, 2015 to celebrate life and the Goodness of God.  This song; “My Everything” basically summarizes the basis of our existence and how God is our “everything”. This is a true worship song from the heart. Simple and soulful, soft rock or what you might term “Modern Worship”
Speaking about this single, Eric says, “It’s amazing how God has been a lot to me and a whole lot of people can relate to this hence I call him My Everything”. Listen below and share your views with us.



Related Posts

[AUDIO]: Eric Arubayi – My Everything
4/ 5
Oleh

Subscribe via email

Like the post above? Please subscribe to the latest posts directly via email.